“From 1st owner, Najad 391 in good condition, made in 2001”
We made a conscious choice for Najad because of the high level of quality offered in terms of construction and finish. In addition to this, it’s a very comfortable seagoing vessel and particularly suitable for making long voyages.
Because of changes regarding our private situation we’ve hardly done any sailing in recent years and this is why we have now decided to put the boat up for sale.
About our Najad 391
The boat is a semi-custom built model with a large central cockpit and features a large bed over the full width of the boat as well as an additional cupboard in the cabin aft (owners cabin). There is a large TV cabinet in the salon on the port side and the large chart table with seat on the starboard side lies abeam. The table in the salon is collapsible on both sides. There is extra closet space under the starboard sofa. In the front there is a separate shower and a spacious cabin providing sleeping space for two people. The spacious galley with Corian worktop features a large 100 litre cooler with an additional separate built-in freezer and double sink unit.
Outside on deck we had two seats built into the rear railing section where it’s very nice to sit while sailing. The boat is in good condition (see photos) and includes:
- Material colour: Mahogany, in terms of quality, very beautifully manufactured according to Swedish standards.
- Upholstery: Soft yellow luxurious cushion covers, curtains and beige carpeting
- Living space: Salon (coffee table folds collapsible on both sides), chart table with seat and long kitchen in passageway to aft cabin
- Cabins: Guest cabin in the bow and delightful owner’s cabin with king size bed in the stern
- Headroom: 1,97 metres
- Toilet: Starboard, next to the staircase with laundry facility and shower with curtain
- Shower/Bath: Separate shower room in bow.
- Berths: 6 berths, with possibility of adding an extra-wide bed in the salon and it’s possible to sleep with 2 adults and 2 children in the king size bed.
Engine, electrics, water
Brand: Yanmar 4JH3TE
Power: 72 hp (55 kW), heavier than the standard models
Year of manufacture: 2001
Hours: approximately 650 operating hours
Fuel type: Diesel
Fuel tank: 230 litres, made from stainless steel
Drive: Flexible clutch shaft to 3-bladed Maxprop folding propeller
Measuring instruments: On the engine panel
Bow thruster: 7 hp
Voltage: 12 Volt
Electric bilge-pump and manual bilge-pump
Battery: 12 Volt; 1x starting battery, 3x service batteries
Battery charger: 12 Volt, 40 amps, with condition display
Water pressure system: yes, pressure boosting system
Hot water boiler: Via boiler, motor-driven and 220 Volt
Water tanks: 250 litres, stainless steel
- Mainsail: Battened 39 m² cross-cut Dacron
- Lazy Jack system (new sail cover October 2014)
- RCB mast slides from Selden, run silently on ball bearings
- Genoa: Reef genoa 53 m² cross-cut Dacron
- Roller furling system, Selden Furlex 310S
- Side tensioning covers, aluminium with tensioning clips
- Rodkick vang with gas spring
- Winches: Andersen 58ST
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lighting: yes
- Compass: liquid at the helmsman’s position
- Log speed: Raymarine ST60
- Depth: Raymarine ST60
- Wind: Raymarine ST60
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST6001 + controls in cockpit
- Radar: Raytheon SL70
- GPS: MLR-FX312
- Maritime radio: Icom
- Victron 75A charger + 1500 watt invertor + remote console
- Additional 180 AH battery + casing
- Isolation transformer
- Cooking stove/Rings: 2
- Oven: Yes
- Microwave: Built into the cupboard above the kitchen sink unit.
- Fridge: 100 litres with compressor and freezer compartment
- Freezer: With separate compressor built into the kitchen sink unit
- Heating: Eberspacher (D5L-C) hot air heating with outputs located in all areas and in the cockpit
- Radio + CD players. Speakers in salon and on deck, beautifully finished with mahogany lattice
- Lighting with dimmer switch
- Air conditioning: detached unit in salon
- Anchor: 20 kg Bruce bow anchor with 40 metres of anchor chain, 8 mm thick
- Anchor winch: Electric, Lofrans
- Fender lines: Yes
- Spray hood: Stainless steel windshield, with hood and cockpit tent (new October 2014)
- Swimming ladder: Stainless steel, on transom
- Swimming platform: Yes, in stern and teak-covered.
- Shower hot/cold on swimming platform
- Sea railing/railing pulpit: Stainless steel
- Lightweight folding gangway
Our Najad has been removed from the water every two years (the last time was in 2017) and after drying, re-polished and has undergone anti-fouling treatment. The vessel has also undergone engine maintenance by a local certified company every two years (the last time was 2017). The boat is now in northern Spain and sails under the Dutch flag. Hiring the moorings is an option.
The sellingprice is € 199.900.
Interested in buying our Najad 391?
If you are interested to buy our Najad 391, please contact us via the contact form. Or call us at: 0031-6-29403152